Friday, October 1, 2010
Weekly Blog
I would like to make an educational game that also lets you have a lot of fun while you learn from it. I hope to be in the genre sports/educational or something close to that. I'd like for my game to be a sports game, like you are standing on the left and you have to answer questions about football, get it right and move on to next question, but get it wrong and your in for a hit of your life. Because if you miss a question you'll be tackled by a football player and be sent back to the beginning. The educational value is your learning about the game of football, as well as, the history of the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your idea, but the Globaloria organization does not want quiz games. Please rethink your idea. Maybe a man batting at certain targets and the right answer might be worth so many points, in which you need so many to win a level.
ReplyDeleteInstructional technology?.. that sounds interesting. Any ideas on how to make it work?
ReplyDelete