This week was a focus on starting and stopping sound to our buttons. We had the privilege of being taught by Shane. It would be useful if they didn't feel like listening to the sounds the game made and could easy just turn them off.
If I had to do a demonstration for the class it would have to be on making buttons. Because as you will see in our game I really enjoy editing our buttons. As I said earlier if it was a requirement to give one, I would do the research and learn the codes to make a demonstration for the class. If I really and honestly wanted to show people how to make buttons like I do I would.
It is not necessary or a requirement to demonstrate to the class. I just wanted to give all the students in the class a cheance to demonstrate just as Shane did.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf that is the case I probably wouldn't do a demonstration for the class.
ReplyDelete